The intention of this site is to support as many people as possible in creating a habit of practice. For 40 consecutive days, anyone who wants to can commit to a minimum of 10 minutes of asana. I will offer daily sequences here, something quick for busy days and a longer practice for when you have more time. Our start date is February 16, otherwise known as Fat Tuesday.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 25

I think that today should be the day that we re-commit. I have certainly let my commitment here slide over the last week. But there are still 15 days left and frankly, it is never too late to start or re-affirm something amazing. So lets do it. I am here with you.

Yesterday, someone told me that when I made the suggestion to journal, that they became overwhelmed by the implications of this sort of reflection, and let go of the resolve to practice everyday. I think that this may have happened to a number of you, because you all disappeared after that post. Kind of interesting, isn't it? What is it about turning within that has us all wanting to run tail? I do not think that this is unusual in the least. But I also think that this is a path of self-inquiry and self-reflection and at some point you are going to have to ask yourself some questions that will be uncomfortable. I hope that this doesn't sound too harsh. Because here, all that I am recommending that you do is take a little bit of time to write down any insights that you might be having in your practice and through this process.

So today is FLOW FRIDAY! Time to get on your mat, set your timer for at least 20 minutes, and go for it. Breathe and move and sing the song of your heart. I love Fridays.

1 comment:

  1. Did a short flow practice. Feeling good Meg. I did miss a few days, but I'm back on the wagon.

    ReplyDelete