The intention of this site is to support as many people as possible in creating a habit of practice. For 40 consecutive days, anyone who wants to can commit to a minimum of 10 minutes of asana. I will offer daily sequences here, something quick for busy days and a longer practice for when you have more time. Our start date is February 16, otherwise known as Fat Tuesday.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 20

Well folks, this is our halfway point. 20 days past, 20 days to go. Now is the perfect time to consider: Has my life shifted in any notable ways in the last 20 days? Is who I am today different from who I was when I started out on this "project"? Do I hold the same intention, or has it changed somehow? How? I mean, we could go on and on here. I think that you get my point. Self-reflection and contemplation are central to practice. And it is my experience that the ability to stretch yourself in this way, might actually be the whole point in stretching yourself in more physical ways. Well, not the whole point. Lets not forget about doing it just for the sheer, unabashed, play-filled fun of it.

Today, I feel like thinking about all of this, and taking it easy.

Here you go:

AMS 3 minutes
Uttanasana 1 minute
Supta Virasana 5 minutes
Supta Padangustasana 1-4 1 minute each
Supta Baddha Konasana with support 5 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment