The intention of this site is to support as many people as possible in creating a habit of practice. For 40 consecutive days, anyone who wants to can commit to a minimum of 10 minutes of asana. I will offer daily sequences here, something quick for busy days and a longer practice for when you have more time. Our start date is February 16, otherwise known as Fat Tuesday.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 33

Is your day over? Have you practiced yet? Do you still need a sequence?

Well, I really do not know where the day has gone. I travelled back from Minneapolis this afternoon after 2 hours spent in Ikea. With 2 small children. By myself. 2 hours.

So, I am feeling the burn of a different sort.
I would still like to spend a little time on my mat tonight, even though tomorrow is Sunday morning. But, if you are still in the market for a practice today, here you go:

Surya Namaskar A 3x
Surya Namaskar B 1x
Parsvakonasana
Trikonasana
Ardha Chandrasana
Parsvottanasana
Pigeon
Pigeon thigh stretch
Setubandha and any fun variation that you can think of
Urdhva Dhanurasana
Supta Padangustasana
Sucirandrasana
Jatara Parivartanasana

Savasana


No comments:

Post a Comment