The intention of this site is to support as many people as possible in creating a habit of practice. For 40 consecutive days, anyone who wants to can commit to a minimum of 10 minutes of asana. I will offer daily sequences here, something quick for busy days and a longer practice for when you have more time. Our start date is February 16, otherwise known as Fat Tuesday.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 37

Wow. This has got to be like a laser beam. I am getting on a plane in 8 hours with 2 small kids to fly across the country. 2 planes actually. But it is going to be oh so worth it. I promise to fill you in more when I have time. For now:

I just came across this sequence again the other day. I think that it is a variation of something Sianna Sherman taught several years ago.

3-5 Surya Namaskar
Dog
Eka Pada AMS 2x
Parsvakonasana 2x
Ardha Chandrasana
Vira 1 backbend variation 2x
Ardha Chandra Chapasana
Dancer variation 3x
Pigeon 2x
Puppy dog 2x
Pigeon prep quad stretch 2x
Dolphin 3x
Dhanurasana 3x
Eka Hasta Ustrasana 3x
Supta padangustasana 2x
Jatara Parivartanasana
Savasana

No comments:

Post a Comment