The intention of this site is to support as many people as possible in creating a habit of practice. For 40 consecutive days, anyone who wants to can commit to a minimum of 10 minutes of asana. I will offer daily sequences here, something quick for busy days and a longer practice for when you have more time. Our start date is February 16, otherwise known as Fat Tuesday.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 29

This is what I did this morning, and it was awesome. So, here you go. I hope it is as amazing for you as it was, and still is, for me. The sun is shining!

Urdhva Prasarita Padasana
Jatara Parivartanasana
AMS
Supta Padangustasana 1-4
Parsvottanasana 2x
Parivritta Trikonasana 2x
Parivritta Parsvakonasana 3x
Uttanasana
Handstand
Pinca Mayurasana
Sirsasana and variations
Urdhva Dhanurasana 3x
Bharadvajasana
Janu Sirsasana
Uppavista Konasana
Parsva Uppavista Konasana
Baddha Konasana
Malasana
Marichyasana 1
Sarvangasana and variations
Savasana

This took me around 90 minutes. But you can just do the first 8 poses for about a 40 minute practice. This is really fun and totally old school. (By old school, I mean something that I gave had around for at least 3 years). This particular sequence is from 2 different classes taught by Chris Saudek in Lacrosse. Love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment