The intention of this site is to support as many people as possible in creating a habit of practice. For 40 consecutive days, anyone who wants to can commit to a minimum of 10 minutes of asana. I will offer daily sequences here, something quick for busy days and a longer practice for when you have more time. Our start date is February 16, otherwise known as Fat Tuesday.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 39 and Day 40

Hopefully, you were able to remember that it was Friday today which of course means FLOW FRIDAY, and you did your groovy, flowy , asana practice even though it was quiet here. We are renting a house in Tucson, and the internet service has been eluding us. Chris just got here so now I am on his computer and it is working. Go figure.

And tomorrow is Day 40. Hard to believe. In many ways it seems like we only just began. But mostly, to me, it seems like a lifetime ago. Weird. Maybe all of the yoga and the busyness of late winter and early spring. Or perhaps just having a length of time that I am accountable for and then seeing how much I actually pack in to time. Either way, here we are. I am putting up the final sequence. I would love for updates, reflections, revelation if you would like to share. I will check back here for the next week or so. I definitely want to put up some sequences from the immersion. They will be whoppers. The perfect thing to go out on. I will put up some ramblings and reflections in the coming days too.

We rocked this practice this morning. Darren and Christina taught from the Goddesses and it was truly potent. Perfect for Spring. Full Potential, Creative Manifestation, and Sustaining Beauty. It was the most that I have stayed right at my edge for awhile. Not given in to fatigue or boredom, but really worked intelligently within the effort. And I definitely gained new insight.

Here you go.

Meditation
AMV
AMS
Uttanasana
Surya A 5x
Surya B 5x
Handstand
Pinca
Parsvakonasana
Trikonasana
Ardha Chandrasana
Ardha Chandrasana Chapasana
Parivritta Parsvakonasana
Parivritta Trikonasana
Parivritta Ardha Chandrasana
Parivritta Ardha Chandra Chapasana
Eka Pada Raja Kapotasana
Ardha Bhekasana
EPRK w/ a-b
Setu Bandasana
Urdhva Dhanurasana 5x
Dwi Pada Viparita Dandasana 5x
AMS
Uttanasana
Parsva Uttanasana
AMS
AMV
Supta Padangustasana 1
Savasana

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Meg this practice was perfect for me!
    I woke up late and didn't make it to Sunday morning practice so I went out to the guest house and immersed myself in this great practice. I lost all sense of time and never once felt like stopping. I did most poses more than once.
    I can definitely tell that the 40 days has strengthened my home practice so much! Thank you Meg!
    I know you are having an awesome mind blowing week of inspiration and I can't wait to practice with you and hear all about it.
    Miss you!
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete