The intention of this site is to support as many people as possible in creating a habit of practice. For 40 consecutive days, anyone who wants to can commit to a minimum of 10 minutes of asana. I will offer daily sequences here, something quick for busy days and a longer practice for when you have more time. Our start date is February 16, otherwise known as Fat Tuesday.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 30

I am taking a trip up to the cities tomorrow, and I want to get this out there while I have a chance. This sequence will look a lot like todays practice and a bit like what I have lined up for my class in the morning. Basically, I am thinking about shoulderstand and poses that will really get folks ready for some enjoyment in that pose.
Here it is:

AMV
AMS
Uttanasana
Supta Padangustasana 1-4
Parsvottanasana
Parivritta Trikonasana
Parivritta Parsvakonasana
Prasaritta Padotannasana c
Ardha Bhekasana
Anjaneyasana thigh stretch
Setubandha variation sitting on hands
Setubandha
Halasana uppavista
Sarvangasana
AMS
Bharadvajasana

Savasana

No comments:

Post a Comment