The intention of this site is to support as many people as possible in creating a habit of practice. For 40 consecutive days, anyone who wants to can commit to a minimum of 10 minutes of asana. I will offer daily sequences here, something quick for busy days and a longer practice for when you have more time. Our start date is February 16, otherwise known as Fat Tuesday.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 11

Already?

I have a confession. I have not practiced for a couple of days. I hope that that does not kill anybody's moral. I have been pretty sick and Chris has been away extra this week and well, basically all that I want to do when I have a moment is lie down and close my eyes. If you want to think of it as me doing savasana you are welcome to, even though I most certainly I am not. Desperately praying, maybe. Savasana, not a chance. Also, I am really trying to feel better for this weekend.

Today is Flow Friday. Which I personally love as a concept. Get on your mat and go kind of a thing. Just breathe. Unwind to your breath and your body. Let loose. Love yourself. Celebrate the unique gift of you. (You get the point. I could keep going...)

So, go for it. Try to be on your mat for 20 minutes minimally. And please check in. No loss of morale!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Meg! I had a couple of days where my entire practice was child's pose and even that hurt. I will see you later though,right? Nothing like being thrown into the fire..Today is my first semi not sick day.
    Take a hot bath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristina,
    I am missing tonight. Sad Face big time. Chris is working and so I have the kids.
    Bath. Definitely.

    ReplyDelete