The intention of this site is to support as many people as possible in creating a habit of practice. For 40 consecutive days, anyone who wants to can commit to a minimum of 10 minutes of asana. I will offer daily sequences here, something quick for busy days and a longer practice for when you have more time. Our start date is February 16, otherwise known as Fat Tuesday.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 10

Can it be? Day 10 already? 1/4 of the way through the challenge?

So I am late posting this again. We spent the night down at a friends farm and I am sick as a dog and so, well, here I am late putting this up.

I am thinking something brief and something mellow today. For 2 reasons. The first being malaise, the second being that tomorrow is Friday, and Sianna's workshop starts tomorrow in Madison. I have been plugging this shamelessly, but I mean, really. If you are anywhere in Wisconsin, this workshop is well worth the trip and the time and the effort. And if you live in the sticks like me, there is the added bonus of the city weekend. And if you are doing the challenge, here are 3 days of yoga just being handed over to you. And Sianna is really and truly one of the best yoga practitioners teaching today. I could go on and on here, but I should get to today's practice.

Here you go:

Adho Muhka Svanasana
Uttanasana

Supta Padangustasana 1-4

Parsvakonasana
Trikonasana
Ardha Chandrasana
Gardudasana
Virabadrasana 3

Uttanasana
Adho Muhka Virasana

Savasana

1 minute each per usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment